Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Outfit Of The Day: Topshop

Hello loves!

So back in November I went to New York for the weekend and I ended up going into Topshop. They were having a 30% off sale and so I couldn't resist purchasing a few items. There were these specific pants that I have seen multiple times, but just never got up the courage to spend the money. I was so happy to find out that they were apart of the sale and I picked them up instantly.


As I was shopping around, I saw the cutest jumper with sequin detailing on the shoulders. I thought that the color would accentuate the paints really nicely and would be a great outfit to put together. This outfit would be perfect for a casual day at work, or for a nice brunch. I personally wore this outfit out to lunch with my family and they all loved it! 


I paired this outfit with my Jeffrey Campbell Spiked Rum Moto Boots. Since the length of the pants stopped just above my ankle, I thought this outfit would be great to pair with a detailed boot.


Check back next week for another outfit post! Until next time!

xx Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment