Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Black Milk Tartan Purple Vs Midnight Owl Inside Out Dress

Hello lovelies!

I thought I'd start out my new blog with one of my favorite brands, Black Milk. I just recently ordered this dress during their museum release not too long ago. What is great about their unique inside out dresses is that you get two dresses in one! The dress is on the pricier side, however, I definitely think this piece is worth the investment for many reasons.

1. It's very unique, it is very unlikely you'd see someone else wearing it at the mall!
2. It's a really fun piece and will catch anyone's eye.
3.The material is very comfortable and is very fitting for all body types.
4. It's from Australia, how cool is that?

Midnight Owl
Here you can see both sides of the dress in good detail. It's amazing how both dresses are all types of purple, yet so completely different!

Tartan Purple

For most of my Black Milk clothes, I pair them with none other than Jeffrey Campbell. This look was no different! Even though Lita's may be outdated, I still love wearing them. They are my most comfortable platform shoe and they seriously go with everything!

Black Jeffrey Campbell Lita

Check back next week for another outfit post! Let me know if you'd like to see more of my Black Milk collection. Also, I will be putting up a YouTube Tutorial of the makeup look I have in these photos. Subscribe now so you'll be the first to see it! www.youtube.com/jordynxariel

Until next time!

xx Jordyn

No comments:

Post a Comment