Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

Black and Gold Night On The Town Outfit

Hello lovelies!

This week I wanted to post an outfit that I'd wear going out to a bar or club. I got this matching top and skirt combo at a store called Necessary Clothing when I was in New York City.


I thought the detailing was so pretty and the gold really accentuated my body type. I personally love matching top and bottoms. However, if that isn't for you, might I suggest pairing the skirt with a plain black crop top or pairing the top with a plain black skirt.


If it's a bit chilly outside and you currently don't live where it's warm, I think a nice black leather jacket would look really hot with this look!


I definitely think wearing this to a bar or club will definitely bring you attention since it's very flashy. However, I think you'd get attention in a good way :) 


Since the outfit is very shiny, I thought I'd go all out and compliment it with these glitter Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's.

 Check back on Wednesday where I will be posting a new YouTube video and then next weekend for another outfit post :)

Until next time! Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment